Terms and Conditions of Use
I am the sole owner of this website. All opinions stated here are my own and do not reflect those of any other individual, company, or organization. By accessing this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Understand that this website sometimes links to outside sources that have different privacy policies and may contain harmful links. This website’s policies do not apply to third-party websites linked here.
- Understand that I am not an audiobook or promotional expert of any kind. This website may contain inaccuracies or errors in information. Attempts will be made to correct such errors upon notice.
- I reserve the right to all moderate comments submitted to Audiobookworm Promotions and reject those I deem inappropriate, at my own discretion.
- I am not liable for any damages to you or your property caused by the use of this website.
- I am not responsible for comments made by parties other than myself, including those in guest posts, comment sections, or testimonials.
As a resident of the state of North Carolina, North Carolina state laws govern the operation of this website.
What does Audiobookworm Promotions do with your personal information?
Federal law requires me to tell you how I collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how I can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers’ personal information is very important to me. Please read this notice carefully to understand what I do with the personal information I collect both online and offline. Although I cannot guarantee confidentiality, I take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
When you contact me to ask a question or request a service, any personal information you provide is voluntary. I collect and use only the minimum information necessary to respond to your concerns and questions. In most cases, I collect limited personal information, such as name or email address.
When you contact me to place an order via Audiobookworm Promotions, you are making voluntary disclosure of your personal information. I collect and use this information only to provide the products you ordered or to deliver the services you requested, tailored to your needs. I use third party services to collect personal financial information and do not see or store such information outside these services.
When do I collect personal information?
WHEN YOU CONTACT ME…
- With questions or comments in the contact form.
- When you comment on a post directly on the website.
- To request more information, schedule a telephone call, or sign up to the newsletter.
- To place an order for products or services.
- To receive your product or services.
WHEN I CONTACT YOU…
- To provide the goods and services you requested.
- To request occasional feedback.
- To provide news, updates, and offers through the newsletter, usually by email.
WHEN I CONTACT OTHERS…
- I may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow me to complete your order.
- I may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow me to monitor website traffic, email conversion, and other analytics data.
Where does your information go?
WITHIN AUDIOBOOKWORM PROMOTIONS…
- I use your personal information to contact you regarding offers, to provide news and updates that you have requested, and to complete your product or services orders.
- Certain personal information will be used internally for accounting purposes.
AND OUTSIDE AUDIOBOOKWORM PROMOTIONS…
- I use the following third party apps and services to facilitate my business by delivering orders, sending newsletters, accounting, and tracking analytics data for business purposes:
- Google Analytics: Specifically, Google Analytics collects data about visitors to the Site via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to other data which may be collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. I do not merge personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature. Should you wish to opt out of any Google Analytics Advertising features, you are encouraged to change your Ad Settings and Ad Setting for mobile apps, through the NAI’s consumer opt-out, or by using any of the other opt-out options currently available: currently available opt-outs.
- Facebook pixels. More information is available here.
- Mailchimp. More information is available here.
- Paypal. More information is available here.
AND RARELY, TO LAW ENFORCEMENT…
- I provide information to businesses or individuals in response to lawful court orders, subpoenas, or to resolve complaints.
Additional Privacy-related Information
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site. They enable the site to recognize you by, for example, remembering your user name, offering a shopping cart, or keeping track of your preferences if you visit the site again. The cookie transmits this information back to the website’s computer (or server) which generally is the only computer that can read it. You can set your Web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer, or to limit the type of cookies you allow. See also more information on how to change cookies settings in popular desktop browsers.
- This site uses single and multi-session cookies to enhance the visitor experience. Use the link above to opt out.
REPLICATION OF WRITTEN CONTENT:
- All replicated content must include a working link back to the original source on Audiobookworm Promotions. If you cannot locate the source, contact me.
- Written content in excess of 100 words will not be replicated without explicit permission.
- Replicated content must remain unchanged from the original source.
- Any exceptions to the above statements must be cleared with me before replication.
I’m not opposed to allowing my reviews to be partially replicated in accordance with the above statements. I take plagiarism very seriously and will not hesitate to take action against violations of this policy.
To be clear: You can replicate my written content only if 1) it is linked back to the original post, 2) it is under 100 words, and 3) it is unchanged. You can do all of this without additional permission from me. Anything out of line with these three things requires you to contact me for explicit permission.
REPLICATION OF IMAGE CONTENT:
- Replication of any image content requires expressed permission from me, unless it was explicitly created for your use (i.e. a tour or design service). Contact me if you would like to reproduce any of the images designed by me and found on this website.
I consider these images protected under copyright law (the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and will not hesitate to take action against violations of this policy. Before putting either of us through that, please consider how it would really be so much simpler just to contact me.
If you become aware of an instance in which you believe my intellectual property has been used without my consent, please let me know. Likewise, if you believe I have infringed upon your copyright, please contact me immediately.
- No purchase is required to enter any giveaway on Audiobookworm Promotions.
- Digital giveaways are open internationally, with some exceptions (if global restrictions apply). Exceptions will always be disclosed.
- Giveaways for physical prizes are only open to U.S. residents, unless otherwise indicated.
- Participants must be over age 18 or have parental permission to enter.
It is the sole responsibility of participants under 18 to obtain parental permission.
- No giveaway blogs permitted to enter.
- There will be one randomly selected winner, unless otherwise indicated.
- Winner(s) determined by random selection via giveaway widget (Rafflecopter or Gleam).
- Odds of winning determined by total number of entrants.
- By entering, you grant the right to publicize your name and likeness (avatar) in the event of winning.
- The winner will be notified on the giveaway’s end date and must respond within 3 days of notification or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW